Compliments, ideas, inspirations...they all help us create the most fun and beautiful salon experience possible. Always feel free to share your feedback with your Sudz professional and/or management.
Please familiarize yourself with the following safety procedures required of us and implement by us:
- As of March 15th, 2022 Sudz will require presentation of Proof of Vaccination/Booster shot within the last SIX MONTHS in order to go mask-less within our salon. Our entire staff has been vaccinated, most with boosters as well.
- Gloves are to be utilized by staff only, a hot towel with a mild cleanser be given to all clients
- Beverage service has been placed on hold
- Station dividers in place
- Special timing accommodations for high risk individuals available
- Testers in salon have been removed
- Hand sanitizers available throughout the building
- Soap dispensers at all sinks
- Sanitation certification completed by employees
- Station disinfection between clients
- Shampoo area disinfection after each use
- Available services may have limitations
Here's what you can anticipate when arriving at the salon for your appointment(s):
For your protection and for ours, we ask that you not make an appointment or that you cancel an existing appointment if:
- If you don't have a mask, we will gladly provide you with one
- You will be given a hot towel (with a mild cleanser) upon entry to the salon
Having stated that, if it appears that you are sick we reserve the right to ask you to leave for everyone's protection.
- You have experienced any cold of flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms on the last 14 days
Your Sudz Family
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Cash. We
will accept checks from established clientele. A fee of $35.00 will be
charged for all returned checks.
Prices are subject to change with out notice.
Should you be running late, appointments (that have a booking time
longer than 15 minutes) will be held for 15 minutes as long as we hear
from you. Services may be adapted to accommodate shortened time frame.
Standard pricing will still apply.Cancellation Policy
Everyone's time is valuable, please allow 24 hours notice to cancel
or reschedule an appointment. A fee of up to 100% of booked services may
be imposed at service providers' discretion.Returns
All make up sales are final. Sudz will exchange or issue store credit for retail items used only once or twice.Gift Certificates
Whether issued for a particular service or item, all gift certificates will be redeemed for the issued dollar amount.Cell Phones
Though a convenience for most, cell phone use may be an imposition
to others. Please turn phones to vibrate and keep use to a minimum while
Sudz is pleased to offer services to all ages.Parking
Parking is available nearby on Hennepin, Emerson, Fremont Avenues and 24th
Street. Please pay particular attention to posted restrictions.